Creole Festival is the annual Church fair of Holy Ghost Catholic Church. It feautres many of the cultural and culinary traditons of the Creole culture in the form of zydeco music and food.
2014 Creole Festival
The 2014 Creole Festival will be held beginning on:
Friday, October 31 thru Sunday, November 2, 2014
5k run/walk will be held on Saturday, November 1,2014
The Festival Parade will be held on Sunday, November 2, 2014.
Creole Festival 2013 5K walk/Run
Parade Guidlines and Registration ____________________
Click on the link above to watch Safety videos. All Creole Festival workers/volunteers are required to watch it. After clicking on the link, please choose the above mentioned two videos. ________________
Corporate and Business Donors
We are grateful to the follwoing businesses for thier generous support of Creole Festival 2013
$2000 -$2,500 Club
1. Williams Progressive Life & Accident Insurance
$1000 - $1500 Club
1. The Old Evangeline Downs, LLC
$250 -$500 Club
1. Paragon Casino Resort
2. St. Landry Bank
3. Ignatius T. Castille Agency
4. All State Ins. (Junior Snyder)
5. Bodemuller - The Printer
6. Kelly's Country Meat Block Diner
7. Dr. Scott Rohner
$150 - $249 Club
1. American Bank & Trusr Co.
2. B&S Carpet One
3. Mornhinveg & Castille Jewelers, LLC
4. St. Landry Homestead Fed.Savings
5. Village Boutique
6. Village Boutique of Washington, Inc.
7. SouthWest Insulators, Inc.
8. Poche Brand Praline